Wednesday, March 18, 2009

One of those weeks

I can already say that, and the week isn't even over yet. It started with Monday, taxday. Needless to say, the week started low. I really was just in a total depression. Stupid government, wanting my money. I need it for myself, for yarn, food, shoes,...
But then Tuesday got a little happier, I had to proctor an exam which means I got a lot of knitting done. I really am enjoying sockknitting. Normally something on size 3 needles doesn't go fast enough for me to keep my attentionspan from trailing off. But it is fun. However, I still predict some problems getting the second sock done. Right now I have 1 stripey sock, 1.5 staircase socks, and 0.5 lacy camo sock. And I'm already thinking about another yarn I want to make a sock with.
I don't think Michelle took this into account when she plotted her plan to get my addicted to sock knitting. (Though I doubt she actually sat there with sketches and scenarios, but hey, plotting plans, it's just something physicists do. Right now I'm plotting a plan to not do homework.)

Which brings me to halfway Wednesday. Sunny Wednesday. Yes, enjoying that. Probably a lot of things I should be doing, but it seems like my plan to procrastinate it working. It's working so well, I might need a nap...

(And I'll add pics when blogger lets me)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home